Nowadays, more and more students are looking for oral English teachers from foreign teachers. The main reason is that oral English from foreign teachers has greatly improved their English learning. Today, EFL tells you how to charge for oral English from foreign teachers.
1. Foreign teachers'spoken English is generally charged on an hourly basis. The charging factors include foreign teachers' nationality, teaching experience, teaching content, etc. Generally speaking, native countries are more expensive than non-native countries, professional English is more expensive than linguistic English, and experienced fees are higher. If it is a special teaching, it is usually decided by consultation with foreign teachers.
2. The cost of teaching, such as the teaching place in the consumer place, is usually paid by the foreign teachers themselves. If you want to ask the foreign teachers, of course. The fare is the same. Generally speaking, foreign teachers go out by themselves, but if they are very remote, they should consult with them.
3. Oral English teachers usually arrange the schedule in advance. If you want to change or cancel the class, you need to notify the foreign teachers a few days in advance. If the cancellation time is relatively short, the foreign teachers will generally ask for compensation in this case.
4. Textbooks are generally decided by foreign teachers according to your learning situation and direction. Of course, you can also designate textbooks for oral English teachers. If the textbooks are very valuable, it is better not to let foreign teachers take them back.
5. If there is an agreed one-to-one class, but the temporary need to increase the number of students, it will generally increase the cost. Generally, two are 1 or 25 times, and more are 1 or 5 times, which can be determined through consultation with foreign teachers.