Teaching level, teaching experience and class atmosphere are all the key points for choosing foreign teachers. What is the standard for English teachers to share the quality of foreign teachers?
1. Whether the teaching objectives of this class have been clearly stated and completed. If it's just talking, that foreigner can be a foreign teacher!
2. Goals are important, so is random play. For example, when learning the word noodles, it can extend to what noodles are made of, what shapes noodles can be made in addition to their thin and long shapes, etc. in short, it is to make learning more natural. In the process of learning, there are "learned" ingredients.
3. Preschool or low-level, mainly listening and speaking. At the senior stage, listening, speaking, reading and writing should be balanced.
4. The teacher's control over the class and whether the students are focused. If the teacher spends too much time and energy in a class to maintain the order of the class, the time for teaching will be reduced naturally.
5. Whether there is a unique teaching method. Generally speaking, the game is the strength of foreign teachers, but the game can not be grandiose, and has no connection with the teaching goal.
6. Whether the diplomatic accent is pure or not comes from a country with English as its mother tongue or official language.