1、 Foreign teacher recruitment needs communication
When an employer finds a foreign teacher dispatching agency, the first thing to do is to communicate with the foreign teacher dispatching agency. The content includes the requirements of foreign teachers' mother tongue and non mother tongue, working years, major and education level, salary range and teaching location, etc. all of which need to communicate well with the foreign teacher dispatching agency. Only in this way can the foreign teacher dispatching agency Only in this way can we understand what kind of foreign teachers employers really need.
2、 Sign the demand contract for foreign teachers
When the formal communication is completed, the next step is to sign a contract with the foreign teacher dispatching agency and discuss every detail in the contract, such as the basic scope of accepting the payment of foreign teachers' salary, the accommodation conditions for foreign teachers to come to the school, the work intensity and the later service, etc. after all these discussions are completed, a certain deposit should be paid to the foreign teacher dispatching agency, which is generally about 70%, equal to the foreign teacher's entry After that, the remaining 30% balance will be settled at one time.
3、 Employers review resume of foreign teachers
After signing the foreign teacher demand contract with the foreign teacher dispatching agency, the next step is for the foreign teacher dispatching agency to match suitable foreign teachers for the employing unit, and submit the resume materials of foreign teachers to the employing unit for review to see if they are satisfied with the recommended foreign teachers. If not, they will recommend multiple resumes of foreign teachers to the school for review until they are satisfied.
4、 Pre job training for foreign teachers
After confirming the dispatched foreign teachers, the foreign teacher dispatching agency will conduct pre job training for foreign teachers, and handle work visa and other related procedures. Generally, the board and lodging of foreign teachers are provided by the employing unit, while the foreign teacher dispatching agency will provide one-stop service of recruitment, interview, training and employment.
5、 Post service of foreign teachers dispatching agency
In the contract, the foreign teacher dispatching agency will write a clause, when the foreign teacher fails to complete the teaching task of the employer due to personal reasons, and leaves the company halfway, as long as it is within the guarantee period, the foreign teacher dispatching agency will provide the employer with new foreign teachers for free to replace.