The qualifications of foreign teachers are uneven. How to distinguish whether foreign teachers are qualified and legal? According to statistics, in 2017, more than 400000 foreigners were engaged in the education industry in China, but according to the latest policy standards, only one third of the number of legal foreign teachers accounted for.
Exactly. What should we pay attention to when recruiting foreign teachers?
1. whether they are foreign regular university graduates (academic qualifications are very important, and whether they have a bachelor's degree or above is a necessary condition for obtaining a legal work permit)
2. Tesol/tefl/celta and other internationally recognized certificates (these certificates may be of little use to them, but for those foreign teachers who have less than 2 years of work experience and meet the work permit conditions)
3. relevant teaching experience (the more teaching experience is not the better, and it is certainly right to have relevant experience)
4. plan the course arrangement to see if the foreign teachers can help you formulate a reasonable learning plan or take the initiative to formulate some courses and learning plans
5. is there a standardized structure and system for grammar and writing teaching to help you improve your reading and writing skills
6. can the test and evaluation methods help you quickly understand your level and shortcomings and make periodic breakthroughs
7. personal character and charm, whether the foreign teacher is caring, friendly and patient will become the influencing factors for students to learn English. Education, certificates and experience can be learned during the interview. You may have some information about him. As for the later stage, you still need to be guided by the employer.