公司新闻

Oh! The Places You Will Go 你想去的地方

如果你担心孩子初次面对外教老师,不会说、不敢说、不知道说什么……不妨先卸下这些心理障碍,给孩子机会体验和尝试;处在语言学习黄金期的孩子,语言能力和适应能力有时会超乎家长的想象。更何况,还有一群懂孩子、懂教育、风趣友善的外教大朋友全心全意地引导他们呢~书中展示了一幅未来之路的人生画卷。在画卷中,主人公“你”充满了智慧和获得成功的潜力,一路向上飞翔,飞奔在人生的峰头浪尖,虽然偶遇挫折,但却有智慧和勇气克服困难,达到成功!跟我一起唱:


Congratulations!

恭喜恭喜!


Today is your day.

今天是你的大日子。


You're off to Great Places!

往好地方出发!


You're off and away!

你启程走天涯!


You have brains in your head.

你有头脑。


You have feet in your shoes.

也有脚力。


You can steer yourself any direction you choose.

想往哪儿走就往哪儿走。


You’re on your own. And you know what you know.

孤身上路,你自持自知。


And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.

路在何方,你自有主意。




You’ll look up and down streets. Look ’em over with care.

你会上下打量,小心择路。


About some you will say, “I don’t choose to go there.”

有些你一看便知:“那不是我要走的路。”


With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet,

你才智满脑,足下是劲,


you’re too smart to go down any not-so-good street.

聪敏如你,怎会走上那些岔路穷途。


And you may not find any you’ll want to go down.

也许你会找不到想走的路。


In that case, of course, you’ll head straight out of town.

如果是这样,自然,你会立马离城再觅去处。


It’s opener there in the wide open air.

旷野大漠,更尽开阔。




Out there things can happen and frequently do to people as brainy and footsy as you.

在那边,人若如你,勤快聪慧,往往大有作为。


And when things start to happen, don’t worry. Don’t stew.

当大任降身,别担心,别焦躁。


Just go right along.

顺着走下去。


You’ll start happening too.

你也会开始踏上光明大道。


Oh, the Places You’ll Go!

噢!你将要去的地方!


You’ll be on your way up!

你会平步青云!


You’ll be seeing great sights!

你会饱览美景!


You’ll join the high fliers who soar to high heights.

你会跻身精英,高飞攀迎!




You won’t lag behind, because you’ll have the speed.

你不会落后,因为你分秒必争。


You’ll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead.

你会超越众人,领先他等。


Wherever you fly, you’ll be the best of the best.

飞往何处,你都是卓越之最。


Wherever you go, you will top all the rest.

去往何方,你都能盖世夺魁。


Except when you don’t.

做不到的时候除外,


Because, sometimes, you won’t.

因为,有时,你会做不到如此精彩。


I’m sorry to say so

很遗憾得这么说,


But, sadly, it’s true.

可叹,这是事实。


That Bang-ups

吃闭门羹


And Hang-ups

遇阻受碍


Can happen to you.

你可能也会如此。


You can get all hung up in a prickle-ly perch.

你也许会被困卡在荆棘高处。


And you gang will fly on.

同伴都继续飞翔。


You’ll be left in a Lurch.

你却给丢下晃荡愁苦。




You’ll come down from the Lurch with an unpleasant bump.

你也许会从那摇摇欲坠的枝头狼狈跌撞而下,


And the chances are, then, that you’ll be in a Slump.

结果,很可能,你会跌入深渊悬崖。


And when you’re in a Slump, You’re not in for much fun.

当你跌入深渊,便无甚乐趣可言。


Un-slumping yourself in not easily done.

想走出消沉,却难一步登天。




You will come to a place where the streets are not marked.

你会来到掩隐的小路,


Some windows are lighted. But mostly they’re darked.

一些窗户泛着灯光,但大多数昏黑灰暗。


A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin!

一个会让你扭伤手肘撞破下巴的地方!


Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in?

你敢留在外面?你敢走进里面?


How much can you lose? How much can you win?

有多少可失去?有多少能赢取?


And IF you go in, should you turn left or right…

假若真走进去,该转左还是转右……


Or right-and-three-quarters Or, maybe, not quite?

还是右转四分三?或者,也许,不够?


Or go around back and sneak in from behind?

还是转回去,从后潜入?


Simple it’s not, I’m afraid you will find,

恐怕即使满心决意,


For a mind-maker-upper to make up his mind.

你也觉得,要下决心也不容易。


You can get so confused that you'll start into race down long wiggled roads at a break-necking pace and grind on for miles cross weirdish wild space, headed, I fear, toward an unpleasant place.

你可能会陷入困惑,你开始以一种惊人的速度跑上一条漫长而曲折的路,经过数英里的跋涉,我恐怕前面等着你的是并不是什么好地方。


The Waiting Place...

等待…


...for people just waiting. Waiting for a train to go or a bus to come, or a plane to go or the mail to come, or the rain to go or the phone to ring, or the snow to snow or waiting around for a Yes or No or waiting for their hair to grow.

让我们去等待。等一列火车或公交到来,一架飞机起飞,一封信件抵达,一场雨落下,一通电话打来,一场雪花飞舞,等待一个“是”或“否”的回答,或等他们的头发长出来。


Someone is just waiting.

一些人正在等待。


Waiting for the fish to bite or waiting for the wind to fly a kite or waiting around for Friday night or waiting, perhaps, for their Uncle Jake or a pot to boil, or a Better Break or a string of pearls,or a pair of pants, or a wiggly wig of curls, or Another Chance. Everyone just waiting.

等着鱼儿上钩,等着风筝飞起来,等这周五晚上到来,也许等他们的杰克叔叔或一口锅烧开,或一段更好的休息,一串珍珠项链,一条裤子,一顶扭动的卷发或另一个机会。每个人都在等待。


NO! That's not for you!

不!这不是给你的!


Somehow you’ll escape,

反正你会逃离,


All that waiting and staying.

那般等待歇停。


You’ll find the bright places

你会找到光明境地,


Where Boom Bands are playing.

那里鼓乐队喧闹奏鸣。


With bannerflip-flapping,

彩旗迎风飘扬,


Once more you’ll ride high!

你将再次乘风破浪!


Ready for anything under the sky.

无惧天下各种挑战。


Ready because you’re that kind of a guy!

准备就绪,你就是这样!


And will you succeed?

你会成功吗?


Yes! You will, indeed!

当然会!


(98 and ¾ percent guaranteed.)

(98.75%保证)


Kid, you’ll move mountains!

孩子你会改变世界!


So... be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Brayor Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea. 

那么…你名为巴克斯鲍姆、或比克斯比或布雷莫迪凯阿里万艾伦奥舍尔。


You're off to Great Places! Today is your day! 

你即将出发去做一番大事!


Today is your day!

今天就是你出发的良成吉日!


Your mountain is waiting.

你的世界正等着你。


So...get on your way!

所以,出发吧!


客户好评外教