Many people who have learned French are too difficult to speak French. Now let's share with you how to learn French well?
1. French students use their free time to brush French news, tweets and other indirect learning materials. You like to browse the news. Why don't you watch some French news? When you wait for someone, brush the news! When you wait for the elevator, brush the news! Maybe you just watch it for a few minutes, but in the long run, you will find that your French vocabulary is improving very fast. What's more, you can also check the exact usage of the high-frequency words you see in the news.
2. The greater the amount of reading, the stronger the sense of language. So, please also remember that students studying in France keep reading. When your reading level reaches a certain level, you will find more and more "familiar words on the face". It is no longer that you don't know me, nor do I know you. Moreover, a good sense of language can help you avoid some spelling mistakes. When you look at the structure of each sentence and no longer ask why, Congratulations, you have mastered the language thinking.
3. Reading. Use this hobby as a learning tool. There are a lot of online learning resources on the Internet. No matter where you are interested, you can find some useful French learning materials.
For example, if you like watching movies, why don't you watch some French movie introductions? You will learn a lot of vocabulary about this topic. It's better to watch one movie a day. Of course, it's hard to stick to it at first, but you can find out how the sentence structure is, and learn some more appropriate and refined vocabulary, so as to better express your favorite topic.
4. Understand and remember the words in combination with the background. French and English have many words. Some words have different meanings according to different contexts. So, don't just memorize words individually. It's better to remember related expressions, sentences and even paragraphs. In this way, you can use words flexibly in your sentences on the basis of understanding.
5. Imitate the author's writing style by imitating the writing style of other authors, you will know how to organize sentences more smoothly. Some social software, such as Facebook and Google +, can also give you more ideas. It's like learning to talk when you were a child and receiving the subtle influence of your family and friends. You will imitate some useful statements for your own expression, which is actually a truth. At the very least, this method can be done without tangled syntax.
6. You can find a French foreign teacher from a foreign teacher, one-on-one French practice training. According to the current situation of the students, the French foreign teacher can make a teaching plan and teaching content, one-on-one customized teaching plan can effectively and quickly improve the French learning ability, and quickly improve the French listening, speaking, reading and writing ability in a short time. The foreign teacher helps each student to study in France Dream.