When you have passed the telephone conversation and the trial lecture, congratulations on your success as a tutor. But please note that this is not the end of a tutoring job, but just the beginning. We must do a good job with the attitude of professional code.
1. Contact! In the communication with parents, we should fully focus on their living habits and etiquette. Pay special attention to politeness, say hello when you come, and say goodbye when you go. In terms of speech, pay attention to polite language and avoid swearing. Because your parents pay attention to your words and deeds, as well as your students.
2. Contact! You should keep in touch with your parents. In case something doesn't work as scheduled, you must inform your parents in time and negotiate to change the time. If there are irresistible special reasons that cannot be continued, we must also inform the tutoring center of the reasons in advance, and Boya tutoring center will deal with it at its discretion. Don't let your parents think you are not trustworthy.
3. Method! Every child has a special situation, and a feasible tutoring plan must be formulated according to the feedback during the trial lecture. At the same time, we should not only teach children some basic applied knowledge, but also teach children the methods of learning. What methods can be used to improve learning efficiency, what methods can be used to reduce the error rate, and what methods can be used to extract rules. Only in this way can your tutoring achieve real results.
4. Communication! In the process of tutoring, children are your main target, so you must do a good job in communication with children, and avoid putting on airs and standing high. We should correct the attitude of both teachers and friends, and become children's learning partners and life friends, so as to find the most acceptable learning methods and the most beneficial learning methods. After tutoring for a period of time, communicate with parents irregularly to feed back the development of children with a view to improvement.
5. Skills! Establishing children's self-esteem in learning is the key to the success of tutoring. So you must pay attention in the process of tutoring: help build and protect children's self-esteem, no matter how children behave in learning, don't show any disdain.
6. Problem! In the process of tutoring, if there are problems you can't solve, please be sure to negotiate with the center and parents to solve the existing problems together.
7. Cultivation! Maintain self-cultivation. If you encounter problems (such as disputes with parents, etc.), you should take the attitude of being a teacher and solve them calmly. You should not quarrel with your parents or even say rude words. If you can't solve problems, the tutoring center will help you.